Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Opportunity in an Exciting California City
A clinic in California is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Sporadic PRN shifts needed
- Business Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 10-15 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults, Peds preferred but not required
- Procedures: endoscopy, colonoscopy, Flexible Sigmoidoscopy (examining the lower part of the large intestine), esophagus exams
- Support Staff: RN’s and techs; some sites have anesthesiologist(s) and additional CRNA’s
- EMR/Charting: Most centers chart on paper, others have MedAction
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
- With endless things to do in San Luis Obispo, great weather, friendly people and a variety of accommodations, it’s a great time to explore.
- Arts and culture thrive with its museums, art galleries, and theaters.
- San Luis Obispo’s ever-evolving food and drink culture is something to be celebrated. With farm-to-table style food and innovative drink concoctions, SLO shines as a foodie destination.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-22967