Outpatient | No Call | Beautiful Historical Community
A clinic in Illinois is in need of a Dentist to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: 1 month at a time
- Schedule/Hours: Monday: 9-6, Tuesday & Wednesday: 7-4, Thursday: 9-5
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 8 – 10 patients per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Invisalign certified, endo, crown and bridge, place/restore implants, dentures
- Support Staff: DA: 2; Hyg: 2
- EMR/Charting: Paper
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: BLS
About the Location:
- Downtown, the McLean County Museum of History traces Abraham Lincoln’s time as an attorney in the area, and has a re-created pioneer log cabin
- Nearby, the David Davis Mansion is the Victorian-era home of the senator who was Lincoln’s mentor
- The Constitution Trail is an extensive, paved multi-use pathway
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # IL 18921