A clinic in Tennessee is in need of a Dentist to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate – ongoing/permanent
- Schedule/Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-1:00pm.
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: TBD- flexible to fit the comfortability to the dentist
- Patient Ages: 5 – 65+
- Procedures: General Dentistry, Emergency Appointments, New Patients, Minor and Major Restorative, Simple and Advanced Endo, Simple Extractions with Opportunity for Surgical, Perio Treatment, Prosthodontics, Implants (but Cannon does most implant cases), Cosmetic and Limited Ortho
- Support Staff: Fully staffed with front desk/administrative team (3 people), hygienists, and Two RDA(s)
- EMR/Charting: EagleSoft
- Certifications: DEA
- Comments: 1- location has 7 chairs and 1- location has 3 chairs
About the Location:
- Come and explore this fun and musical town
- Part of the Nashville Metro this city offers plenty of outdoor activities and festivals to choose from, as well as a fun and active nightlife
- Perfect for the music lover, and someone who loves getting out and about in the community
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # TN 21633