Exclusive opportunity to provide care in a close knit community with plenty of outdoor activities during time off
A clinic in South Dakota is seeking a Dentist to provide quality patient care for a Government locums assignment.
- Dates: Immediate – 8 weeks w/ option to extend
- credentialing approx 3 weeks after accepted
- Schedule: Monday Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 10-15 Patients Per Day average
- Patient Ages: all ages
- Cases: General Dentist
- Support Staff: yes -another Dentist, Hygienist, Dental Assistant
- EMR/Charting: Dentrix
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Additional qualifications for government jobs: General Dentist
- Any state license accepted;
- Low patient volume;
- Routine procedures
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds while giving back to their community and country.
Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -012018-9363