Outpatient Family Medicine in North Carolina
A clinic in North Carolina is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: 2-3 days per week; Mondays and Fridays greatly preferred, third day can be variable around availability, 1-2 Saturdays per month
- Schedule/Hours: 9:00-5:30 Monday – Friday, 9:00-5:30 Saturdays (subject to change)
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 4 patients per hour (every 15 minutes)
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Sutures, removal of foreign objects from superficial wounds, ears, superficial eye, ear, or nose, (or vaginal); stitching and/or removal of stitches for wounds and lacerations; incision and drainage
- Support Staff: MA, Front Desk
- EMR/Charting: Kareo
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA; DOT; PALS
About the Location:
Voted best antiquing area by Our State magazine and heralded by Southern Living magazine, Cameron is a destination for serious collectors and weekend browsers alike. Less than a 1 hour drive to Raleigh, NC and 2 hours from Charlotte, NC.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-22988