Inpatient & Outpatient Coverage Needed in Eureka, CA
A Hospital is seeking a Gastroenterology Physician in Eureka, CA, to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage position.
About the Job:
- Dates Needed: Perm Need
- Schedule/Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p (4 hospital days, and 1 clinic day)
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Up to 10 days per month
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Types of Cases: Gastroenterology, inpatient and outpatient
- Procedures: Upper GI endoscopy with ERCP, Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Small bowel biopsy, Lower GI endoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy (flexible & rigid), Colonoscopy with biopsy and with excision of the polyp, PEG preferred, EUS not required
- Support Staff: 2 MAs, 2 clerical staff
- Charting: Allscripts in clinic, Meditech in hospital
About the Location:
- Breathtaking Northern California coastal community
- Comfortable temperature in California is around 70 degrees
- Low property taxes compared to the national average
- Access to tons of attractions: San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Napa, Yosemite and much more
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # CA 20628