Inpatient & Outpatient Mix | No Call | Adults Only
A hospital in Illinois is in need of a Gynecology Oncology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: First stretch – Orientation on Friday, Dec 13 (7:30a-4p) coverage needed Dec 13 (4p) until Dec 16 (7a) ; Second stretch – If this is first stretch your locum in available for: then Orientation on Monday, Dec 23 (7a-5p) otherwise coverage needed Dec 24 (12noon) – Jan 2, 2020 (7a) ; Third stretch – If this is first stretch your locum is available for: then Orientation Friday, Jan 24 (7a-4p) otherwise coverage needed Jan 24, 2020 at 4 pm – Feb 6, 2020 at 7 am
- Schedule/Hours: 12/13 at 4:00p – 12/16 7:00a, 12/24 12:00 noon – 1/2 7:00a
1/24 4:00p – 2/6 7:00a, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with office location at Carle Cancer Center and in-patient consultations provided across the Cancer Center at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, IL
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No Call
- Volume: 5-8 follow-ups, ~1 in-patient consult and 1-2 outpatient consults daily
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Support Staff: Experienced RN, dedicated APP for Gyn Onc service coming soon, medical assistant, and patient service representative for appointment scheduling; a full time surgical oncologist available for consultations at the cancer center
About the Location:
- A clean agricultural town well rounded by its college presence
- Entertainment, top sporting events, good museums, and a mix of restaurants
- Warm, humid, intermittently wet summers, and variable winters
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job #IL 21160