Outpatient | No Call | Southern Lifestyle
A Correctional Facility is in need of an Internal Medicine Physician in Georgia to provide locum tenens coverage.
About the Job:
- Dates Needed: Immediate – Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Will take locums M-F, FULL TIME, ongoing, like to book 3 months at a time
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No
- Patient Ages: 18+
- Volume: 20-25 patients per day
- Types of Cases: Outpatient Common Illnesses including chronic disease care, arthritis, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, etc.
- Procedures: Suturing, Foreign Body Removals, and Non-Complex Outpatient Procedures
- Support Staff: RN, LPN, CNA
- Charting: Paper Chart, Soap Note
About the Location:
- Commutable to Atlanta
- Georgia has a pleasant year-round climate and laid-back Southern lifestyle. It has a variety of industries and has become one of the top places to do business in the country.
- 50 state parks and pro sports like the Atlanta Braves, Falcons and Hawks.
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # GA 18412 (IND)