Outpatient Primary Care Practice Details:
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m.- 5 p.m., no call
- 100% adult patients
- Up to 20 patients per day
- Services include general primary care, lab draws, basic diagnostic testing and social work services.
- Active MN license, DEA, BLS, Board Certified or truly Board Eligible in Family Practice, Primary Care or Internal Medicine
- Compensation includes hourly rate, mileage, housing, and malpractice insurance
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
Please reference job # MN 8159 (IND)