Call Only | Inpatient | Capital City Life
A hospital in North Dakota is in need of an Interventional Cardiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Schedule/Hours: 24-hour call coverage
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: 24-hour Call coverage
- Volume: Hospital-(1-10) Patients per day includes consults and cases. Doc can use office space for post-op and follow ups /Clinic-(1-10) patients per day. Clinic may/may not be needed dependent on dates of coverage and clinic/patient needs.
- Patient Ages: Adult, No pediatrics
- Procedures: Cardiac Catheterization, Echocardiogram Interpretation, Transesophogeal echocardiogram, Coronary Angioplasty, Coronary Atherectomy, Carotid Artery Stenting
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; DEA
About the Location:
- The capital of North Dakota, Bismarck is a hub of culture, history and shopping
- Diverse activities – eclectic dining and entertainment venues and exciting outdoor things to do
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
Please reference job # ND 21632