Interventional Radiology Opportunity in an Exciting Florida City
A hospital in Florida is seeking a Interventional Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday – Sunday with call + weekends (depending on site); 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (depending on site)
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Some call. General call requirements: night call (5:00 PM – 7:00 AM, 4:00 PM – 8:00 AM, etc). Weekend Requirements include onsite + call, depending on site needs.
- Volume: Potentially high volume and trauma. (Lawnwood Regional is a level II trauma hospital.)
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Must be proficient in all areas of IR: thoracentesis, paracentesis, abscess drainages, lumbar punctures. Must equally support DX readings across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI, CT and ultrasound
- Support Staff: Techs
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Located in the heart of Florida’s Treasure Coast less than an hour north of Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie is a growing urban area that has not lost a sense of “the real Florida.” At Port St. Lucie, visitors can hike environmental preserves, paddle lush rivers, ride horses on nearby beaches, take in a spring training baseball game – New York Mets – and play a few rounds of championship golf.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23305