Inpatient & Outpatient Mix | Call Required | Beautiful Beaches, Warm Clime & Perfect Weather
An Interventional Radiology Physician is needed in Florida to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Middle of January-end of March
- Schedule/Hours: 24/7 coverage
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Weekend call; 5pm-8am
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Fluoroscopy, CT, US, and MRI
- Support Staff: No
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
About the Location:
- Beautiful beaches, warm climate, and perfect weather
- Perfect for anyone who loves outdoor activities, especially water activities
- Come be a part of this fun, active and welcoming community
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # FL 20956