Interventional Radiology Opportunity in a Beautiful Florida City
A Hospital in Florida is seeking a Interventional Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Holiday coverage – Week of December 21, Call coverage only Christmas Day and Week of December 28 – Weekend diagnostic coverage may also be available. Must be able to cover all dates.
- Schedule/Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with call (5:00 PM – 8:00 AM) + weekends (weekend requirements 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM primarily DX on weekends)
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Call coverage on Christmas Day
- Volume: Volume will vary due to holiday schedule
- Patient Ages: All ages; must be comfortable with pediatric IR.
- Procedures: IR procedures: Biopsies, Drainages, Punctures, Major Interventional Procedures. Intussusception Fluoroscopy
- Support Staff: Techs
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Located right on the beach this city offers plenty of outdoor water activities to choose from
- Come swim in the ocean, surf the waves, lounge on the beach and more
- Perfect for anyone who loves the warmth of the sun on their face
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23302