An outpatient clinic in Oklahoma is in need of a Nurse Practitioner to begin immediately for an assignment in Southern Oklahoma.
- NP must either be DOT certified or able to get the certification within 2 weeks of the start date.
- For the DOT certification, there are 11 modules and the test is a monitored test.
- CMC does pay for ½ of the DOT certification
- Must have at least 2 years of NP experience
- Must know how to suture
Come experience a community that offers an abundance of outdoor activity. This area has a little something for everyone to enjoy and experience.
- Art museums, art festivals and workshops
- Fine dining, casual restaurants and nightlife
- Lakes, water parks, golf, tennis
- Fishing, hunting, bird watching
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, Locum Tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
Please reference job # OK 19511 (IND)