Inpatient & Outpatient Mix | Average Volume | Beautiful West Coast
A hospital in California is in need of an Otolaryngology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: April – ongoing (3 weeks per month-must be consecutive weeks, with one week off)
- Schedule/Hours: Monday- clinic 9am-11am & hospital 1pm-4pm, Tuesday-Thursday clinic 9am-4pm, Friday clinic 9am-12pm
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Rotate call with current ENT Physicians 7-10 call shifts per month, ER Call 7 days per mon
- Volume: 12 clinic patients per day, 6 surgical patients per week
- Patient Ages: 60% Adult, 40% Pediatric
- Procedures: General Otolaryngology surgical & non surgical, Laryngoscopy, Tracheotomy. Preferred: Endoscopic Septal, Sinus, Bronchoscopy flexible & rigid.
- Support Staff: 2 FT ENTs 1 Mid-level. Locums will supervise Nurse Practitioner 1-2 days/week, 1 MA per provider
- EMR/Charting: Clinic: Allscripts, Hospital Meditech
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; PALS
About the Location:
- Breathtaking Northern California coastal community
- Average temperature in California is around 70 degrees
- Low property taxes compared to national average
- Access to tons of attractions: San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Napa, Yosemite and much more
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
Please reference job # CA 16458