New Year, New Assignment! | Enjoy Florida Weather | Fast Credentialing
A clinic in Florida is in need of a Primary Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Beginning of January- ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: 8am-5pm
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 15 ppd, mostly walk-in or ugent care patients
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults, could be some peds tho as it has come up at other sites
- Procedures: Some suturing on rare occasions for walk-in
- Support Staff: MA & RN coverage
- EMR/Charting: In house proprietary EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Diverse resort city – East-central Florida, about 25 miles from the Atlantic Coast
- Close to Orlando – home of Walt Disney World and many other attractions – lots of entertainment and family fun
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # FL 19625