Psychiatry Opportunity in San Antonio, Texas
A clinic in Texas is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: 9/1 – 9/30, potential to extend
- Schedule/Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Yes, typically, in 1 week increments, phone after-hours call from home, mostly involving late administration medication orders and notifications of restraints, medication refusals, and attempted unauthorized departures (UD)
- Volume: about 73 patients
- Patient Ages: Adults 18+, average age is 45
- Procedures: Psychiatric assessments of individuals, and administer psychiatric treatments and medications within the SSLC. Monitors trends and activities, prepares reports, and makes recommendations for operational and services improvement as appropriate.
- Support Staff: Yes
- EMR/Charting: EMR “Iris”
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA
About the Location:
San Antonio is a city rich in history, bursting with culture, and booming with modern attractions, discover what’s old and explore what’s new. From our spectacular parks and green spaces, to festive seasonal events, to local shopping, we have it all!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -082020-22809