Outpatient Opportunity Along the Florida Coast
A hospital is in need of an Interventional Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment in Florida.
About the Job:
- Dates Needed: As soon as credentialed, 90-120 days
- Schedule/Hours: Minimum of 5 shifts per month, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Possible Call
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Volume: Varies
- Types of Cases and Procedures:Must be proficient in all areas of interventional radiology. Will be required to do some diagnostic based on scheduled needs, position will primarily be interventional radiology
About the Location:
- Beautiful beaches, fun water activities, and tours
- Visit the Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, home to dolphins, penguins, and alligators
- Great restaurants, shopping, and nightlife
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens company working with facilities across the country needing assistance on a part-time basis. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
Please reference job #FL 20836