Full-Time Urologist Opportunity in a Beautiful Pennsylvania City
A clinic in Pennsylvania is seeking a Urology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Permanent assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Monday – Friday
- Schedule/Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Volume: Varies
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: UTI, Incontinence, male infertility, urology oncology, bladder prolapse, Kidney disease, renal transplantation, cancers and enlarged prostate, ED, peyronie’s disease, kidney stones, prostatitis, undescended testes, cryptorchidism, urethral stricture
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
About the Location:
- Home to millions of acres of unspoiled forests and mountains, this region seems to be built for hiking, kayaking and outdoor activities. Bradford is an educational and arts center. Proximity to Allegheny National Forest makes the area pleasant to visit.
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -072020-22550